I'm a 30 y.o. American, living with my German husband and 2 doggies (border collie mixes). I'm currently taking some time off this year from a busy office job, which has allowed me to refocus on my love for animals and my joy in taking care of them.
I'm a professional horse-back riding trainer and instructor, and have spent my entire life surrounded by and working with all kinds of animals. Over the years, I've traveled around the world to live and work on farms, animal facilities, and provide house-sitting and animal care. I have experience caring for dogs, cats, horses, farm animals, small rodents (guinea pigs, hamsters etc.), birds, rabbits, and more. However, my training expertise is primarily with horses and dogs.
I'm also very comfortable with all sorts of animals who might have training issues, aggression, fear, or other behavioral problems.
Specific details for services:
1.) Housesitting / Boarding:
- Since i'm not currently working, I will be able to be with your animal 24/7.
- I'm comfortable with providing any care that is requested (grooming, play-time, specific diet instructions etc)
- For dogs: 1 long walk a day, for 1 hour each - if you would like this broken up into 2 walks of 30 minutes each, that's also fine.
- If housesitting, all plant and mail care and light cleaning is provided as well, upon request.
- Each walk is 1/2 hour at a time, however I am happy to walk them as long as needed (prorated charges apply)
- I can come to your house and pick your dog up, and walk nearby your house, or I can drive the dog/s to a nearby countryside area for walking.
- You can also drop your dog off near me, as I live near a beautiful park with forests and fields that are perfect for walking.
- Off-leash is provided upon request, so long as your dog is not aggressive with humans or other dogs, and has never run away before.
- My schedule is very flexible, which allows me to pick-up/drop-off your dog/s at whatever time is needed, or in whatever way suits your needs best.
While English is my mother-tongue, I'm also happy to communicate in german, if you'll have a bit of patience with my limited A2 level :) Looking forward to hearing from you and to meet you and your little loved one/s!
Katy has been a great pet sitter. She took a very good care of our little dackel. She performed an excellent service.
Buche über Pawshake, um von unserer Pawshake-Garantie, Kundenbetreuung, Buchungsgarantie, unseren sicheren bargeldlosen Zahlungen, Foto-Updates und mehr zu profitieren!