Hello pet parents!
I'm Michele (23) and I would love to help care for your pet (s). I've always loved and cared for animals since my family owned a shelter for many years. I have experience in raising dogs, cats, horses and rabbits, to name a few. I recently moved to Germany to live with my boyfriend and work abroad. I am a Pricing Coordinator for a local company so my schedule is flexible.
- I feel comfortable giving medication to your dog or cat. My family dog had a bad thyroid, so I had to give him daily medication.
- Since I'm in Bogenhausen, I‘m near walking trails and homes, which is perfect if your pet loves a good walk (30 minutes - 1 hour depending on your pet)
- I can be reached at any time of the day while watching your pet. Short-term or sudden emergencies are not a problem
- I’m available to spend time at your home with your pet for up to 1 hour to play, feed, and cuddle (in the morning or evening as I work outside of the home on most working days)
- I currently don’t have any pets, which is why I joined this service
I love all animals and would like to help care for your pet. (:
More about me:
I was raised in a zoo. My step-mom and dad live on an animal shelter where we fostered, aided, and adopted a variety of indoor and outdoor pets. I have experience with administering medication (both oral and injections). In addition, I grew up with a beloved dog named Spotlight who had a bad thyroid and so I had to give him oral medication daily.
I also owned horses and donkeys for over 15 years so i am familiar with grooming, tending to, and feeding large animals. I have a deep love for all types of pets which stems from my upbringing.
I am still settling into Germany and would love to be around animals more. I'm planning on bringing my cat, Cass, to Munich next year so that he can enjoy this new country as much as I do.
Michele took great care of Rambo while we were away on holidays, and provided us with photos during each visit. We will definitely book her again in the future ☺️
Michele took great care of my cat for two days. She is very caring and the cat seemed to like her a lot. She also sent multiple pictures at every visit. She was very helpful and friendly!
Buche über Pawshake, um von unserer Pawshake-Garantie, Kundenbetreuung, Buchungsgarantie, unseren sicheren bargeldlosen Zahlungen, Foto-Updates und mehr zu profitieren!