Stephanie's vierbeinige Kunden.
Hallo, ich bin Stephanie!
Hello fellow animal lovers!
My name is Stephanie and I'm 30 years old. Originally from the UK, I moved to Berlin in 2015 with my husband and our two house cats, Mogli and Momo. Having grown up with cats, I'm well and truly a cat-lover, but anyone who knows me will tell you I have lots of affection for all animals. In fact since I was old enough, I've looked after other peoples pets and understand it takes patience, sensitivity, and respect to earn their trust. Leaving a furry friend behind can be upsetting, and incredibly stressful for both animal and owner. By offering to care for your pet while you're away, I hope to relieve some of that stress, and leave you with the peace of mind that your pet is in safe hands recieving the love and attention they need.
- I can visit your home twice a day to play, feed and groom your pet.
- I'll spend quality time your pet. That means playtime, cuddles or just some quiet company.
- It goes without saying that the kitty litter will be emptied daily, and food bowls will be washed regularly.
- I'll happily water your plants and empty your mailbox during my visits.
I'll respond within a couple of hours Last minute bookings are welcome :D I'm happy to meet and greet you and your pet before confirming a booking.
If you'd like to discuss your requirements in more detail, feel free to get in touch :D
- I have experience with taking care of mature pets and pets with specific health conditions.